Click HERE for our full Hispanic Heritage Month Calendar
*** EVENT FREE FOR NAHCC MEMBERS ***
On-site admission will increase to $50 per person.
The NAHCC business membership will gather Tuesday, April 19, 2022 for its 23rd Annual Membership Meeting and Business Leader Breakfast Roundtable. This is a great opportunity to meet other NAHCC members, our board of directors, and learn about our new partnerships and initiatives for 2022. Don't miss it!
Where: NASHVILLE ENTREPRENEUR CENTER: 41 Peabody St, Nashville, TN 37210
When: Tuesday, April 19, 2022
Time: 8 AM AM Coffee and Registration
8:15 AM to 8:30 AM NAHCC Annual Membership Meeting
8:30 AM to 9 AM Q&A with guest speakers and panelists
*** A number of exhibitor boots may be available to members and sponsors to showcase your business on a first come first serve basis. Contact our office to reserve yours now. Sponsorship opportunities available.
Questions? Please call our office -- 615-216-5737 or email: email@example.com
• Adequate initial response to ICE served Notice of Inspection (NOI)
• Adequate preparation and components of I-9s
• Examples of fines assessed by the Office for Special Counsel for Immigration - related unfair employment practices, E-Verify issues and OCAHO decisions.
• The role and importance of Safety Committees
• Return to Work Program (RTWs) and other strategies to reduce and control the total cost of risk associated with employees and labor
• Effective management of your Workers Compensation Insurance Program
During our lunch & learn session we will be hearing from a panel that will include both one of the premier Immigration Compliance specialized attorneys and a leading Risk Management specialist in Tennessee. We will be discussing strategies that can help you identify areas of weakness in the above mentioned employment practices areas. We will also provide you with ideas/suggestions to help avoid and mitigate the chances of an organization becoming a target for lawsuits and fines related to the above mentioned areas, and also explain what protection mechanisms are available to respond and defend against these type fines and lawsuits.