The NAHCC business membership will gather Wednesday, April 19, 2023 for its 24th Annual Membership Meeting* + Hispanic Business Leader Panel. This is a great opportunity to meet fellow NAHCC members, our board of directors, and learn about new partnerships and initiatives for 2023. Don't miss it!
Where: Nashville Entrepreneur Center: 41 Peabody St, Nashville, TN 37210
When: Wednesday, April 19, 2023
Time: 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- 8:00 AM Coffee and Registration
- 8:15 AM to 8:20 Welcome remarks by Mayor John Cooper
- 8:15 AM to 8:30 AM NAHCC Annual Membership Meeting
- 8:30 AM to 9 AM Q&A with guest speakers and panelists
Complimentary parking: https://www.ec.co/contactus/
*Sponsorship opportunities available.
Questions? Please call our office -- 615-216-5737 or email: email@example.com
Here are a few quick facts about us:
- The Nashville Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (NAHCC) is the oldest, longest running Hispanic business 501(c)6 non-profit organization in Tennessee.
- The NAHCC is an award winning, locally and nationally recognized Hispanic chamber in Tennessee. (Recipient of the U.S Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Chamber of the Year Award).
- The NAHCC ranks Top 20 Largest Nashville-area chambers of commerce by revenue (Nashville Business Journal).
- Founding member of Nashville Mayor's Office Minority Business Advisory Council
• Adequate initial response to ICE served Notice of Inspection (NOI)
• Adequate preparation and components of I-9s
• Examples of fines assessed by the Office for Special Counsel for Immigration - related unfair employment practices, E-Verify issues and OCAHO decisions.
• The role and importance of Safety Committees
• Return to Work Program (RTWs) and other strategies to reduce and control the total cost of risk associated with employees and labor
• Effective management of your Workers Compensation Insurance Program
During our lunch & learn session we will be hearing from a panel that will include both one of the premier Immigration Compliance specialized attorneys and a leading Risk Management specialist in Tennessee. We will be discussing strategies that can help you identify areas of weakness in the above mentioned employment practices areas. We will also provide you with ideas/suggestions to help avoid and mitigate the chances of an organization becoming a target for lawsuits and fines related to the above mentioned areas, and also explain what protection mechanisms are available to respond and defend against these type fines and lawsuits.
Nashville Hispanic Chamber (NAHCC)
PO Box 40541
Nashville, TN 37204
Join our mailing list today!