Welcome to the Nashville Hispanic Chamber of Commerce!
What are the benefits of the NAHCC membership?
- Belong to the oldest, longest running Hispanic business membership nonprofit association in Tennessee
- Free admission to seasonal networking events
- Advocacy/Government Relations
- ABC to Minority/Small Business Certification
- Internet Exposure
- Business Literacy and related virtual and in person sessions
- Free admission to our signature annual Business & Community Awards ceremony and reception
- Web directory listing
- Free job bank listing
- Link to your company website
- Company logo display (large employees only / selected e-content)
Who can join? We invite small business owners and entrepreneurs interested in the issues and topics we focus our efforts on to join. We encourage our members to participate and make a difference in the organization. Juntos Podemos!!
How can you join? To join simply submit a complete application* along with your membership dues for the first year. Please feel free to call or email us, if you have any questions. All memberships are subject to approval.
Membership Applications (as per Article III - Section 6): "Applications for membership shall contain an agreement to be bound by the Bylaws, rules and regulations of the organization, Unless otherwise specified in writing, all memberships in the organization shall continue in effect for at least a year and each year thereafter, unless terminated by written resignation to the Board of Directors, or non payment of dues."
NAHCC Membership Levels
January to December
Large Size Employer Membership Dues
Large Size Employer Membership $1,000
Large Size Employer Membership $500
50 to 99 employees
Mid-Size Governmental Entity Employer
Mid-Size Governmental Entity Employer Membership $250
Mid-Size Employer Membership Dues
Mid-Size Employer Membership $250
10 to 49 employees
Mid-Size Non-profit Membership $250
10 to 49 employees
Small Membership Dues
Small Business / Entrepreneur Membership $150
1 to 9 employees
Friend of the NAHCC Membership $150
Non-business / Individual
If you are a new member* or returning member, please download and print the NAHCC prospective member forms, and mail it with your payment (money order
or check) to our mailing address. Links to files appear below.
* Must be in business for at least one (1) year.
** All new membership applications are subjected to BOD approval. Membership dues are non refundable.
*** We do not solicit new memberships but consider new members based on member referrals. New/prospective member inquiries are always welcome.
NAHCC Membership Renewal
* To renew your membership please send your membership dues payment along with your NAHCC membership renewal letter by mail to our mailing address.
** Existing members can now renew online using a credit card. Please use
your debit/credit card to pay your membership dues via the Paypal payment
option below. Please contact our office for more information.
*** Should you have any updates, such as change of your business address, phone number, etc,. please send us your updated information to the email address mentioned below.
Please contact our office for more information:
Contact Membership Services
Loraine Segovia-Paz, Membership Committee Chair
P.O. Box 40541
Nashville, TN 37204
NAHCC Membership Categories